Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kinsale

I know it's been a long time since my last post but I will use this post to update you about my trip to Kinsale and then I will talk about my birthday and last weekend with the next post. I also will try and get up some pictures of my house and the room that I'm living in by request from my Aunt Debbie.

Mike and I went to Kinsale on Valentine's day and spent the day there. We checked out the harbor there and also went to Charles Fort. There were many other things we could have done in Kinsale, but we were just happy to get out of the house and go somewhere new. Here are some pictures from our journey.

Me in front of some boats in the harbor
A view of part of the town of Kinsale
The entrance to Charles Fort
A great view from the top of part of Charles Fort
More from Charles FortAwesome picture of Mike that I took from the top of Charles Fort
That's it for now. I will update you soon on my birthday and last weekend. Mike and I are going to go to both Dublin and the Ring of Kerry in the near future. We are just trying to figure out which weekends we are going and where we are going to stay and what not.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trevor,
    Great picture of Mike. I don't know him but I think he could probably use it as a publicity shot if he should ever have need of such a thing. The houses in Kinsale are so colorful - much more interesting than the various shades of tan that are typical in Minnesota neighborhoods. I wonder if the people are more interesting too, not that we're not interesting here because of course we are.
    I've never heard of the Ring of Kerry so I'm very interested to hear about that and the rest of your adventures.
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete